THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guess What- I went to L.A. and I saw Rob

About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Robert is Not Edward.

Second, there was a part of him- and it wasn't the hair or the smile, that reminded me of the man who appeared in the pages of my book.

And third, I am still unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him and still a proud member of Team Robert --- I mean Team Edward!

I hoped he would sit on our side of the stage and he did!! He only looked over twice, but that's okay. Did I mention that I breathed his air? That is right. I breathed in and out the same air as Rob!!


Kristen is gorgeous so much more in person!



I would have been embarrassed, as well, if the crazies in the audience were yelling for me to take my shirt off every time it got quiet. Shut up you stupid immature idiots!!! He's not going to take his shirt off!




No luck in sending a smile my way, but when he did look over he laughed at the girl in front of me!





Kristen seemed to not be as nervous and eloquently answered her questions!




They talked amongst themselves quite a bit and that was cute in a way, but I wish we could have heard what they were saying.
I have so much more to say and so many posts to write. I will be working on catching up!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!!! I wish I could breathe the same air as Rob. *sigh*

Susie said...

So Jealous! He's definitely not Edward but he's still so hot!