THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 18, 2010

Jackson is pretty









Dear Jackson Rathbone,

You are so pretty. Your voice is hypnotizing and if an army of newborn vampires wants to attack me I hope you will come and train me or better yet protect me. I wouldn't mind hiding out in a tent and snuggling for a while. Your hair in Eclipse is still a bit off. Your real hair or even your Twilight hair would have been better.

I love your style. I even like the aquamarine coat from the MTV Movie Awards. You were great at the convention and I truly thank you for not hiding your face like some other people I will not mention.

I am a huge 100 Monkeys fan. I went because of Jasper, but left because of You, Ben G, Ben J, Jerad, and Uncle Larry. I truly wish I was a Monkey. In fact I am a Monkey Junkie. And most inappropriately, when I was flying to L.A. the only song in my head was Wings on Fire. Grape is my favorite CD right now. (even my kids sing it)

I am thankful that I have a seven year old son. (for many other reasons as well) He is begging to see The Last Airbender. SCORE!!! Now I don't have to be the creepy lady in the theatre full of boys. I can't wait to see you on the big screen. It will be a date night. Me and The Big One and you. I will buy popcorn.

I will end this little letter with a quote:

"It's not like I'm a junkie for your love."

But it is. I am a junkie.

XOXO

0 comments: