THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Yellow Hankie thing





The chatter about Kristen Stewart lately has been mostly about her film The Yellow Hankerchief. This movie was filmed in 2008. I am not sure why it was not released earlier than this, but I assume the release has something to do with Kristen Stewart's draw right now. I could be wrong. I could also look it up a bit more and find out why, but I have had 7 kids today and am frankly exhausted, mentally and physically.

Here is the plot synapisis from IMDB.com:

One lazy afternoon in a backwater Louisiana town, Martine takes a leap into an unfamiliar convertible. The driver, Gordy, an awkward young itinerant who eyed her in the diner earlier, isn't displeased to find this pretty sylph in his front seat. Soon they meet Brett, a laconic, humble man just released from prison. Martine isn't keen on going solo with Gordy, and now it's raining cats and dogs, so she invites Brett along, and the unlikely trio sets out, each person unsure of the destination. What ensues is a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana and into the depths of these characters' souls.

So far I think the reviews are positive. I may go see it if it's available. I am going to see New Moon again in the theatre on base with MrsMe. Can't beat a $4 movie!!

Question #17

Why is Billy in a wheelchair?

(This is not in the books, but if you read the rules it will tell you the possible places to find it. If you need help I will give a hint on Facebook if you ask me.)

4 comments:

Season said...

Billy Black is in a wheelchair due to diabetes.

Paula said...

Billy is in a wheelchair due to diabetes.

MrsMe said...

Diabetes.

Missy S said...

Ok, so tell me where you found the question and the answer source... Ive never heard of such a thing.