THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I recycled this post. Thought it was worth repeating.

I admit I am a curious girl. I may even be nosy. I like too much information. That's just me. Ever since the first time I read Twilight I have been insanely curious about how Edward could handle it when Bella was on her period. I know, I know, gross question, but I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Did the smell of blood drive him crazy?

Well, I found the answer. I am not going to say where right now for the sake of my contest, but never say I don't produce.


Answer: Yes, a little bit, but he would never say anything about it–much too much of a gentleman. And Bella would be way to embarrassed to ask. (It’s not the same as a cut, though. It’s sort of "dead" blood, if you get my meaning).


Question #18

Why didn't Renee come to Bella's graduation?



6 comments:

Missy S. said...

Phil broke his leg, and she didnt want to leave him

Season said...

While on the baseball field Phil got tangled up with the catcher, while demostrating a slide and broke his thigh bone. He is totally dependant on Renee and there was no way she could leave him.

Jeanette said...

Phil broke his arm

MrsMe said...

Because Phil broke his leg and she had to stay in Florida to take care of him.

fefetwimom said...

He hurt himself and she had to stay and help him



OT but funny my word verification is renee

Felicia

Paula said...

Because Phil was entirely dependent on her due to the broken thigh bone he got while demonstrating a slide. Poor Phil and the catcher!