THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's day GOODIES and a bonus question!! SPOILER ALERT!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my fellow Twilight lovers!!!! I heart sharing my love with you everyday!!

At dinner last night with 2 other couples, I was just a tiny bit ambushed and teased mercilessly about my love of all things related to Twilight and my love of Rob Pattinson. I was asked this question:


Why do you love Twilight?

I said the usual things; It makes me happy. It is fun. It enhanced my love life. Rob is so yummy.

But still like a bunch of 4 year olds, They continued to ask why. I wanted to bust out- Just because, leave me the f**k alone!!! but I grasped at straws trying to find the words to explain my love.

(BTW- The more I drink the less coherently I am able to justify my obsession. That sucked.)

If I had been able to show them these pictures, they would have totally understood.
Leg hitch!! Woo Hoo!! (and the gold bedding is accurate!)
Booby grope!!! Ahhh- not so accurate, but so awesome!!!

Is that a ring box in her hand?

Ok- really- not so accurate, but I betcha Bella saves him- Al la third wife!!
134 days to go and David Spade rewards our love with this valentine!! Thanks !!!
Bonus Question worth 3 points!!
Why do you love Twilight?

7 comments:

summerlyn said...

Twilight is a great love story. There is loss then after the loss the two lovers realize that they can't be without each other. Their love is so great that nothing can get between them.

Season said...

I love Twilight because it's a world I can get lost in. I have always love paranormal romances and these books are the best of the best. Edward is the perfectly not perfect man. It's really hard to put into words. I just love the way I feel when I am reading one of the books or watching the movies. Plus, I have gotten to meet some wonderful ladies who enjoy it all as much as I do!

Jeanette said...

I loved Twilight because it was, for me, a very emotional love story. A reminder of what I'm looking for.

Missy S said...

I love it when you can actually see what you are reading in your head... Of course I was seriously late to the twilight party and the movie was already out when I'd heard about them from a friend. It also helps that you can relate to a certain character. Everyone is only all about Edward... me Im a Bella type person. Oh and I LOOOOOVE Renesmee, even though her name sucks, but I understand why she chose it.

MrsMe said...

Thursday September 17, 2009

Blog titled: One of my Favorite Blogs and My Reward

"It pulled me out of a rut and made me happy. It gave me a release, a proverbial orgasm."

Paula said...

This is a hard one! Only because it is hard to put my Twilight love into words! I didn't discover the books until I watched Twilight. I started and could not put them down! Well except to feed my family and I made that fast. It made me so happy! I different kind of happy. I actually fell in love with the characters. It is an escape from reality when I need one. No matter how many times I read the books it is always the same as the first time. I can't put them down and I fall in love all over again. The same with the movies though I feel a little disappointed because after I watch the movies I always have to run down a list of things that I felt they should have put in the movie and I am pretty sure that my husband gets tired of hearing.
I so wish that I could put my thoughts and feelings into words! But I can't!

Heather said...

I love Twilight because of the love story... sorry not original, just true. :P

The characters were very easy to like from chapter 1. It just made me happy.