THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love you.


It was so great to get the comments for the question I added today. I was actually a little saddened after I wrote my post. Last night, with friends that mean a lot to me, I was left feeling like my love of Twilight was pathetic. I am quite hurt.


The comments that I received made me smile so hard and I say to my so called friends--f**k off. ( by the way they have not even read the books.)


Twilight makes me happy. Plain and simple. It is my escape from reality. It is my thing.

Question #10 An Eclipse question
Where did Edward buy Bella's engagement ring? and describe what it looks like.

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

He didn't buy it, the ring belonged to his mother, Elizabeth. Oval set with diamonds

fefetwimom said...

he didnt buy it. it was his mothers
felicia

cant recall off the top of my head what it looked like

Anonymous said...

Edward didn't buy the engagement ring, it belonged to his mother. it is oval, with rows of diamonds set diagonally.

MrsMe said...

It was the ring Edwards father gave to his mother (a hand-me-down). The face is oval shaped it has slanting rows of diamonds in a gold web, with a thin gold band.

Missy S said...

Edward didnt buy the ring it was his mothers. Its a long oval, surrounded by slanted rows of stones, thin fragile gold band

Season said...

Edward did not buy the ring it was his mother's. Here is the description right from the book -
“Nestled into the black satin, Elizabeth Masen’s ring sparkled in the dim light. The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold — delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds.”

Paula said...

He didn't buy the ring. It was the ring that his father had given his mother. A "hand-me-down".
"The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold - delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds."

Shandi said...

OMG...where are these photos from??? So hot!

Rachel Zubair said...

Comments for # 10 are closed. I want a diamond from Edward.