THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Love of Twilight contest! Prove your love.


This contest is just for fun. I love fun!


Here is the way this will go down:


Each Day for 1 month-


-I will include in my post a trivia question taken from any of the four books in The Twilight Saga, Midnight Sun, or the movies, Twilight and New Moon and this blog! Be specific in your answers!!!


-After approximately 20 hours, the question will be deleted.


-To be entered in the contest you must answer the question in a comment on the post. No comments will be posted until the question has been removed. Once I post the answers in place of the question I will not enter any other comments. I do allow anonymous comments on my blog and you do not need a GoogleID to comment, ( It is super easy to get one though, it takes only moments and then you can FOLLOW ME!! ) but you must leave your name. If you leave an anonymous comment without your name, I will not know who you are. If this happens you will not win the goodies. Sorry.


-I will be keeping track of all the entries. Each correct answer will be worth a point. Some questions may be worth more. I will let you know.


-If you do not agree with an answer that I have given, please email me and we can discuss it. Please do not address this in the comments. I am a human and not perfect. I can make shit up and convince myself it totally correct.


-I will probably post the questions between 10 p.m. and midnight and remove the previous one immediately before.


-I reserve the right to miss a day. I do not foresee this happening, but real life sucks and shit happens. I will try to communicate any issues via Facebook. I will post 30 questions and, I think, 10 bonus questions which will be in my sidebar and will need to be answered by email. These questions are going to be found, if you are as obsessed as I am, in a place that is well known. Not going to say where, don’t ask.


-I am super sorry to say that I cannot ship a package out of the country. I know, BOOOO, but as my husband tells me, I don’t have a job and he is not made of money. *I am pouting* If you live in a country that is not the U.S.A. and you still want to participate, please do so. If you win I will try to send something. MrsMe suggests a picture of Rob autographed by me. I will try not to be that lame.


The prize:


A box of Twilight and New Moon Merchandise


and


A bigger surprise that I have not totally decided on yet.


If you would like to contribute a prize for some free pimpage, email me and we will work out what that may entail.


- In the event of a tie the person with the biggest tits wins. Please send pictures to my husband. Just kidding!! All of the top scorers will be entered into a hat and probably drawn by one of my kids. No official accountants here.


If you have any questions about anything- I mean anything- email me or catch me on Facebook.


That is it. Let the battle commence and may the nerdiest Twilight trivia whore win!!!!



Ok- The answer the the first question was Mary Alice Brandon.


17 comments:

Missy S said...

Mary Alice Brandon

Paula said...

Mary Alice Brandon!

Fun stuff! :)

Snarcastic M said...

OOOHH I know this one! Mary Alice Brandon! I feel so smart! That is...if I am right...oh shit..what if I am wrong? Crap-if this is wrong-don't tell anyone I am a dipshit...ok...ok? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Mary Alice Brandon

Krislen said...

Mary Alice Brandon

B*t*h #2 said...

Mary Alice Brandon

Season said...

Mary Alice Brandon

Anna (Peace. Love. Twilight!) said...

Mary Alice Brandon! :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Mary Alice Brandon

Kim @citygirlinak said...

Mary Alice Brandon.

I totally did that from memory, so I hope its right. =) otherwise, I have been reading toooo much fanfic.

Rachel Zubair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ashley Greene

trinds said...

Mary Alice Brandon

Anonymous said...

mary alice brandon


rose devivo

Rachel Zubair said...

I received a phone call from MrsMe- she has lost power, but I am posting her answer for her-

Mary Alice Brandon

Rachel Zubair said...

Ok- Comments are closed for question #1

Angela Lynn said...

hehehe
Apparently it isn't always better to be late than never. hehehe ;) J/K

Great give a way!!! =)