THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

Are they? Aren't they? Do we care?



The proverbial question in the fandom is- " Are they dating?" Well, are they? Can't someone please just tell me.

I actually don't really care. As soon as they confirm they are together then the tabloids will begin the "when are they going to break-up?" bullshit. How awkward would it be to have to film on Isle Esme if you have had a bad break up? I say very.

I wish that I could resist buying every damn magazine with the faces of the Twilight stars on the cover. I spent $3.99 on an OK magazine that had about 25 words in it from Kristen Stewart about Joan Jett. Really? 25 words! plllllllllltttt!(that is me sticking out my tongue at them. Even though they already got my 4 bucks! Damnit!


There was a nice little surprise in my People mag, though. This picture:



Huminahuminahumina---- I drooled a bit. I will probably continue buying the crap because I am OBSESSED people. Just in case you didn't know.

Answer to #2- Was it too hard?

Ok- The answers for this could be varied and opinions can differ. Here are my answers:

-She is very pale.

-She is unusually intuitive.

-She can smell blood ( I was sure that everyone would get this)

-She has a private mind which alludes to a talent or power.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

pale white skin

red lips

people seem drawn to her and yet "repulsed" as well

she can smell blood

Season said...

1> She is very pale.
2> She can smell blood.
3> She has a private mind.
4> She is very calm in the face of danger.


Really good question. Now I really need to read the books again!

Rachel Zubair said...

Great answers!! Only 2 people knew that?

Well, comments are closed for #2