THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Football and Question #4



It is the last football Sunday of the year. I like football, but to my husband football is really soccer. I did finally get him interested in football with the Saints/Vikings playoff game. We are both still bitter at the outcome and are at my parent' houses enjoying the company, but not the game. We happen to also be celebrating my twin brothers' 30th birthday.

The reason I bring this up is that my brother was floored when I gave B2 a hard time for not readily knowing the answer to the trivia question. "Rachel, Are you telling me you can remember that exact quote from a minor character?"

Yes, I can. I have seen Twilight over 100 times. I can probably tell you the line being spoken at any particular time in the movie. I really think that my family, although they know I am obsessed, has no clue the extent of my love for Twilight.

Here is the extent- I love Twilight more than my father and my 3 brothers love the Vikings. Combined.



Answer to #4

Alice has a niece living in Biloxi.
I am sure that it is totally possible that other character's may have distant relatives alive, but Stephenie Meyer does not mention them.

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Alice has a niece.

Missy S said...

Alice's neice

Anonymous said...

Yes--Alice has a niece


rose devivo

summerlyn said...

alice & it was a sister

Season said...

When Alice found out who she really was she discovered she had a little sister named Cynthia Brandon who had a daughter who is still alive and lives in Biloxi, Mississippi. So Alice had a niece still living.

Heather said...

Alice has a niece that is alive in Biloxi. Her sister Cynthia's daughter.

And, because I'm a dork.. I was thinking. Rosalie and Emmett both had siblings. Since they were turned in the 1930s, it could be possible that they have some extended family out there right?

Shutting up now...

Jo said...

Question #4.

I don't see how any of them could have any living relatives if they are all over 100 plus years old.
I have read the books at least 6 times each.

So my answer is no.

Jo Payne

Paula said...

Alice has a niece who is still alive in Biloxi.

fefetwimom said...

Peter is jaspers brother I think. Does that count as living though since he is a vampire too.-felicia rock

MrsMe said...

Alice said she has a niece.