THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Bad Hair and Question #5

Ahhh! Did you see those beautiful pictures!! I am sorry for you Twi-purity girls out there!! I couldn't hold myself back from posting them!! I was too freakin' excited!!! I am still giddy!!

I was happy to see that in those pictures Bella's hair doesn't look so bad. I hate wigs!! In Twilight, Jasper (Jackson Rathbone) and Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) wore wigs. They did not bother me at all. Maybe because I had nothing to compare them to. But in New Moon, Esme's hair was ugly, Rosalie's hair was so fake looking, and Jasper's hair was scary!! The only wig that was improved was Jacob's and it annoyed me, too. I know that Laurent had a new wig made, but I really didn't notice.



Kristen Stewart cut her hair for The Runaways and she looks awesome in the role of Joan Jett, but I am sure that the producers of Eclipse about shit themselves when they saw her hair. In this picture her wig looks horrible and I am kind of scared. (ewwww- Jacob's Twilight wig was bad!!)


Now her hair in this Harper's Bazaar spread is gorgeous!! The extentions look so much better than a wig. I just don't know what to think. I would be hiring the hairdresser from HB.

I do know that on June 30th I will be so entranced by Edward that I am sure Bella's hair will be the last thing I am looking at. Does Edward have any shirtless scenes in this movie??



Question #5

After Edward saves Bella in Port Angeles, What does she say to distract him from turning around and going after her attackers?
Answers:

Book? She tells Edward she is going to run Tyler over tomorrow at school

Movie? "You should put on your seatbelt."





11 comments:

Missy S said...

Bella tells Edward in Twilight that she was going to run over Tyler so they would be even and she could get out of going to the Prom with him

summerlyn said...

movie..... put on your seat belt.
book...... I'm going to run over Tyler Crowley tomorrow before school.

Jeanette said...

In the movie she says,"You should put your seatbelt on".

In the book, she tells how Eric asked her to prom.

Season said...

Book - "I'm going to run over Tyler Crowly before school tomorrow?"

Movie - "You should put your seatbelt on."

fefetwimom said...

book-first she says im sorry what? then once he explains she says she is going to run over tyler crowley tommorow before school

movie-you should put your seatbelt on

Unknown said...

Book--she tells him that she's going to run over tyler with her truck


movie---she tells him to put his seatbelt on

Paula said...

Book:
"Um. I'm going to run over Tyler Crowly tomorrow before school?"

Movie: You should put on your seat belt!

I like that scene better in the book. :)

MrsMe said...

Book: I'm going to run Tyler over with my truck.

Movie: You should put on your seat belt.

Heather said...

In the book she says that she's going to run over Tyler for telling everyone he's taking her to prom.

In the movie, she tells him he should put on his seat belt.

Jo said...

Question #5


Book? "I'm going to run over Tyler Crowly tomorrow before school".

Movie? - "Put your seat belt on"

Rachel Zubair said...

Ok- Comments for question #5 are closed. :)