THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Twilight Tattoos


I have posted the picture of my tattoo before, but for the sake of this article I thought I would again. I have a new fascination with tattoos. I got my first tattoo to celebrate the release of New Moon. Now that Eclipse will be here soon I am wondering if I should get another Twilight inspired tattoo. A facebook friend shared a link to Twilight Disorder and they featured this tattoo:


What does werewolf spell upside down?


Vampire!!!
My husband quickly nixed this tattoo and does not like the fact that I am posting my naked shoulder blade on the World Wide Web.
What can I say? I am a scandalous girl. Beware I may in the future post a picture of my sockless foot. I am sure that blogger will immediately reprimand me and make me have one of those "mature adult only" buttons you have to push before you can read me. *eyes rolling*
I wish there was a sarcastic font available.

1 comments:

April O'neil said...

i love the twilight saga and hopeing to get my tattoo on my foot of th series. your tattoos are amazing nice ideas....