THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eclipse

I can't wait for summer!! One, because I am freezing my behind off, and two, because Eclipse will be here!!!

I had taken serious thought to maintaining a distance from all of the Eclipse stuff. Twi-purity and all with Cutie from Super Secret Twilight blog and many others out there, but I am a spoiler bunny. I can't help myself. There are 173 days to go until Eclipse comes to theatres and I am chomping at the bit for any tiny piece of information.
A giant spoiler in the form of the Eclipse script landed in my lap. Should I read it? Should I wait?
I tossed this around for about 20 seconds and devoured the script.

All I will say is this-- I love you Melissa Rosenberg!! I love you Stephenie Meyer!!! I love you Robert Pattinson!!!(thought I would just throw that out there)

0 comments: