THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Serious Fiction Addiction

Ok- so I have thought recently of jumping on the fan fiction bandwagon and writing my own story. I am a writer, not an aspiring writer. A writer. I love to write and stories fill my brain so full I often can't wrap my brain around real-life. My stack of laundry can attest to that.

I have begun writing a story, but am having a hard time bending the characters to my will. Edward and Bella are not my creations and at this time are just not cooperating. I am determined to keep writing and see if my own version of them and my story are a worthy offering to the fans out there.

In the mean time I have begun a new blog, Serious Fiction Addiction. This blog will not just be about Twilight. I am constantly on the lookout for something great to read, be it a book, magazine, fan fiction, cereal box, I need it all. My newest blog will highlight my literary choices and recommendations. I would love your recommendations and opinions as well. Come on over and check me out.

P.S.- I am not abandoning my baby here. I still have a fortunate Twilight Obsession and with less than 200 days to go before Eclipse, I am charging my batteries and getting ready for the gates of Twilight to reopen and for Rob to emerge again. Hopefully looking as delicious as always.

1 comments:

Betti Gefecht said...

Great idea for a new blog, woot!
Bad thing: I tried to post a comment there b/c I sooo love High Anxiety!! But it doesn't work. :(
The 'post comment' button won't react...

And as for the impudent characters... being a writing newbie myself, I had a hard time when I found out, that Annie and Kiddo weren't very cooperative either!! WTF? I mean, aren't they supposed to do what I write??
*shakes head*
What I want to say is, it's quite normal, so don'Ät consider it a setback. You never know what it's good for *wink*
I hope your writing goes well and we'll see u soon on ffnet or elsewhere... :)