THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

Team Jacob


I need a bit of help from my readers, more specifically my Team Jacob readers. I am, as you all probably know, irreversably Team Edward. While reading the books, in the coccoon I had created, it never occured to me to root for Jacob. It wasn't until this summer and the New Moon hype that I realized that there were people out there that loved Jacob as much as I love Edward.
I really want to know what draws you to Jacob. You know how the story ends and who Bella ends up with, so why Jacob?
I can't understand the fascination with him. Sure Taylor Lautner is a little hottie, but it just doesn't work for me. And you know what??? I have found not one Fan Fiction where Jacob and Bella are together.
So, here's what I want... A Jacob fan to tell me their reasons behind their love of the Wolf. Please!!!


3 comments:

Sally said...

I am also totally Team Edward, except when I am re-reading New Moon, then while Edward is gone, I am totally Team Jacob. I think he is so sweet and kind, and fun, as opposed to stuffy Edward. In the movie I think Taylor did an excellent job at portraying Jacob's pain when Bella was leaving to go to Italy. I was a minute away from switching to team Jacob, then Edward was back, and I was having trouble even remembering Jacob's last name, ah....

spellbound said...

I hope I didn't vote twice. I didn't think I had but once I did & saw the results it seemed familiar! lol...

mnray98 said...

I like both Edward and Jacob. But I am team Jacob. There is just something about him. He is serious when needs to be, but can also have fun 2. He is sweet guy. And even tho he knows he can't be with Bella, he is still there for her no matter what.