THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

My fan fiction recommendation!

In these dark days of the Twilight void I have been forced to turn to fan fiction. Ahhh... I have come across some incredibly talented writers who have me in awe of their talent. There are so many different stories from tattoos to mental illness to sweet reunions. Right now I am in love with a couple of stories, but I am going to recommend Your True Colors by NotWhatYouThink. It is a story of a women in her early forties who loves Twilight. Her obsession leads her to her Edward. There are 9 chapters so far and it is updated often. Check it out here!

These great photo were made for Your True Colors by Betti Gefecht from Betti. Music. Twilight.





This chapter is yet to come!! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Betti Gefecht said...

Awwww.... that's truly wonderful!!! Thanks for pimping out my beloved Kiddo/MysteryWard and my humble graphics (they look quite cool on purple - LOL, I'll try to remember that).
Going to cross-pimp your sweet blog now.
*hugs* Betti

Unknown said...

I Have come across authoers worth publishing on FF.
Hey People
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5742481/1/Sinners_Dont_Deserve_True_Love

Read and Review Please!