THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

IMAX!!

I really hate Twitter. I think it is just beyond me. I am a facebook kind of girl. Simple easy, nothing that I need a manual to figure out. But... I had been on the lookout for Eclipse info and happened upon this on my Twitter thingie(board, page, updates, whatever you call it?)...



IMAX!! WooHoo! Now I can't really say that I know exactly what that means, but I know it is a big exciting thing! I know that Eclipse is going to look awesome!!! Edward in HD!! Yummo!!

I wonder if I can buy tickets now?

1 comments:

spellbound said...

I've never been to see an IMAX movie & I think the nearest one to me is about 3 hours away but rest assured I WILL be driving the 3 hours to see Eclipse there! Like you said, Edward in HD!! If that's not worth a drive I don't know what would be... ;-) Btw, love your page colors! And I totally agree with you about Twitter. I do have an account but just don't get why everyone gets addicted to it! ???? I love facebook too!