THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Reading suggestions



My Twilight Obsession has drastically altered my taste in the books I read. I used to be a reader of historical romances, Julie Garwood, Julia Quinn, Johanna Lindsay. And as of a sudden I can't get enough Vampire literature. I had seen the ads for True Blood, but since I don't have HBO and I like to read more anyway, I bought the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, by Charlaine Harris. I LOVED them. There are 9 books in the series and I finished them in 9 days. They are fact paced and decidedly rated R. Don't get me wrong. They are no Twilight, but a good distraction to tide me over. I am Team Eric. OMG!!

I have watched the 1st season of True Blood and it is pretty true to the book. Thanks, Sam!! I am waiting for a night free that will include B2, a bottle of wine, my brother's big ass TV and season 2 of True Blood.

May this entice you--

Eric & Sookie!!


My eye seems to be drawn toward the words Twilight and Vampire and I found this list of recommended books for Vampire lovers. I am right now reading The Vampire Diaries. Not loving them, but I will read it. I did watch the show on Thursday night. It was ok. I will reserve judgement for a couple more episode.

I hope this helps scratch the itch you may be feeling. 68 more days!!!

0 comments: