THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 11, 2009

I like him better without a shirt.




I follow quite a few blogs, mostly Twilight related and some that are not. My day is not complete until I have read the Twilight "news". I try not to write a post about what I have seen on anothers's blog, it feels like recycling when I prefer to be original or choose my inspiration from news outlets.

Anyways...

The Twilight static out there on some sites is about Rob's Stoli t-shirt. I am not so obsessesd that I follow what Rob wears. His clothing kind of irritates me. He needs a stylist in the worst way, but I have admired his Stoli shirt. If only for the fact that the feel of a shot of Stoli going down my throat and settling warm and comforting in my stomach makes me happy. I love Stoli and irritate my husband when he has to pay up for the premium vodka. "This plastic gallon jug of vodka is only $4. Why do you need that expensive shit?" I am not a girl who needs expensive things, no Coach bags or shopping sprees at Nordstroms, but damnit, I like my pricey booze.

Again I have veered off the track...

Random Acts of Rob is reporting on another blogger's quest to find Rob a new Stoli shirt. The mission was accomplished and the T-shirt sent. I was thrilled to see a tweet from Peter Facinelli stating that Rob received his shirt. How cool is that!!!
So follow the story here and join the Twilight/Rob blogosphere in what I am dubbing "The Great Stoli Lookout."

Be on the lookout for his new shirt and proof that his fans do mean something to him.

I personally like Rob without a shirt.





*I don't know where I got the pictures but props to the photographers

0 comments: