THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 12, 2010

Do you like 3-D??


Let's talk for a minute about 3-D movies.

The first movie that I saw in the theatres in 3-D was Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare. Scared the living shit out of me!!! I mean, Freddy's burnt face jumping out of the screen? Crap- I am scared just thinking about it!!!

At Disneyworld the have a very fun little interactive show called Mickey's PhilharMagic. It is not only 3-D, but it has smell-a-vision!! Cute and Fun and not scary at all.

Last Monday, I paid $48 for my husband and I to take the two big kids to see The Last Airbender in 3-D. I liked the movie a lot. (Jackson as Sokka is great, but I wish he was a little sillier like Sokka in the cartoon. Jackson can totally do a bit of comic relief) I do have to say that I liked the 3-D. The waterbending and firebending really worked with 3-D. The glasses were annoying, though. Every time I leaned my head back the glasses were pushed forward.

The reason I bring this up is that there continues to be rumors floating around about Breaking Dawn being in 3-D. Really?

I just don't get it. It was mentioned in a Popeater article that the wolves would be awesome in
3-D. Have they read the books? The wolves don't get much action in Breaking Dawn. In fact, there really isn't as much action is Breaking Dawn at all.

A wedding in 3-D?

A honeymoon is 3-D?

Feathers? Bed rocking? Bella vomitting?

Edward ripping Bella's stomach open in 3-D to deliver Renesmee?

Bella hunting?

Okay, so maybe I can see the battle scene in 3-D. It's a stretch, and Bella throwing out her shield would possibly be cool. They show a force shield in X-Men without 3-D and it was visually effective.

Summit Entertainment, It is a waste of moola to do 3-D. We want you to spend money on the honeymoon scene. We want you to make the movies extra-long. We want you to pay Stephenie Meyer $100 million to write another book!!!!

I vote no 3-D. How about you?

Vote over there------------------------>


0 comments: