THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Winners!!!!

Photobucket
First off, I have to say thank you to everyone that participated or even just checked out my blog. I enjoy being apart of this culture and sharing my love of all things Twilight with you. I hope you will continue to follow me and participate in my next contest. I don't know what it will be or when, but I know it will be fun!!!

I have 5 winners!! There were 5 ladies that were here almost everyday and answered almost every question!!

The last question was worth 30 points and put some a ways ahead!

1st place- MrsMe with 95 points

2nd place- Season with 93 points

Both of these ladies received 10 points for the Esme question. It was impossible to choose one as their answers were almost exact.

3rd place- Momma with 84 points

4th place- ItsJustMe- with 64 points

5th place- Missy S. with 31

I have something for you all and will take a picture before I send it so everyone can see what you have won!!

Please send your address to my email twiobsessor@aol.com and expect a package soon!!

XOXO Love,

Rachel Z.

1 comments:

MrsMe said...

Thank you, thank you.
I would like to thank my books, which I have read at least 5 times, and my family whom I ingnored in the process. I would like to thank my husband who supports and incourages my competitive nature. I would like to thank my friends but they were no help with any of the questions because they don't share my addiction. They actually tried to give me an intervention once because they thought my addiction to the books went to an unhealthy level. And in the time honored tradition of saving the best for last I would like to thank Rachel. Who created an awsome game, who can give me an excuse to throw a twilight party and spend way to much money on a twilight convention. I Love YOU!