THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big News!!

I have fantastic news!

No, it's not about the 10 second Eclipse teaser trailer that will be released tomorrow. The great news is that we are getting a Wal-Mart super center!!! Now I don't live in a little town in the sticks, as much as I wish I did. I live in the suburbs of Washington D.C. There is a grocery store just about every mile. But- A super center is another story. I am thinking now about how much less time I will have to spend out of my jammies on errands day!!

Now, you may be thinking why the hell am I being so spastic about this on my Twilight blog. I will get to that Because my Wal-Mart is being converted into said super center, it is a total mess. Nothing is where it belongs, The diapers were in the same aisle as the shoes, I couldn't find the deodorant aisle, (which incidentally is right where it used to be. I was just having a moment. Go figure.) but lo and behold a shining beacon from the center of the store was--- THE WAL-MART TWILIGHT SHOP!!!!

I saw it out of the corner of my eye and totally abandoned my husband and kids. My daughter was following me jabbering away about something and also caught a glimpse. Being my daughter she used her outside voice and hollered "Look Mom-- Your boyfriend!!" The lady manning the temporary fitting rooms (which are right smack dab under a security eyeball) rolled her eyes and went back to picking at her nails. Must not have been the only excited fool to find the goods.

You know that I could not walk out of there empty handed, right? Nope, I am now the proud owner of a gigantic Edward bag. It will carry all of my crap, plus all my kids crap, the 4 books and my Edward and Bella Barbies (which I will put in a ziploc bag- because whenever the lights go out those two do dirty things. No goo in my new purse please.)

I am so pleased with my purchase.

Just so you know I did find the deodorant and all is good.

Check out Wal-Mart here.




Question #29 (Wow- we are almost done. *sniff sniff*

What did Bella buy Renesmee for Christmas and what did it say?

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

A gold locket inscribed "more than my own life"

Season said...

She bought her a little golden locket. It was round with a slender vine border carved around the outside edge of the circle. On the inside the is a space for a small picture and on the opposite side there is an inscription in French. Which says something along the lines of 'more than my own life'

Paula said...

She bought her a locket from an antique store. It was round with a slender vine border carved around the outside edge of the circle with space for a small picture and on the opposite side in French it said "more than my own life".

MrsMe said...

Bella got Renesmee a round locket with a vine carved around the border. Inside she put a picture of herself, Edward and Renesmee and on the other side the inscription said 'more than my own life' in French.