THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Excuses, excuses!

Wow! Have I been a loser lately or what?!?! I have so stuck in my own world that I haven't even posted in almost 2 weeks. Sorry- my faithful readers.

I have great excuses. Really- they are completely valid. Some of them are not pleasant, but I will tell you the truth anyhow.

#1- MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME BATTY!!!! (sorry- I didn't mean to yell.)

#2- I caught a deliciously horrible stomach virus that I proceeded to pass to my brother and my father, who just happened to end up in the hospital.. Sorry guys. My nickname of Typhoid Rachel is never going to go away.

#3- I have been hard at work writing my very own Fan Fiction. I will post a little teaser sometime soon.

#4- I read a wonderful book that kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire day it took me to read. I will be writing a post about it. Please go out and buy the book. You will not be sorry.

#5- It's Spring Break and between entertaining the hyenas, potty training a two year old with a fire hose, and not being able to get my story out of my head, I can't guarantee much Twilight related material, even though there is so much going on out there!!! Ahhhhh! (New Book from Stephenie Meyer anyone??)

I will see you soon!!!

0 comments: