THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today's the day and I don't need DRAMA

So I have to vent!!! I have been looking forward to the midnight viewing of New Moon for months, as you probably have. Our plans have been set for at least a month. Today, only because I had time to kill, I drove by my theatre to see if there was anyone already in line for the movie. There was not. I went up to the counter to ask if lines would be formed outside. It's raining. I found out that 6 theatres were totally sold out!! Amazing! I also saw that Twilight was playing. I knew about this previously, but had decided against seeing the movie so we could be assured great seats by waiting in line. Out of curiosity I asked the lady, if I had purchased tickets for Twilight could I have stayed in my seat for New Moon. She said only if I had tickets for Theatre 10. Crap!! I have tickets to theatre 10.

You would think this is a good thing, but I did not buy Twilight tickets and now all the people who did are going to get to stay in their seats!!!!!!! I was pissed. I went ahead and bought the tickets for Twilight and have spent the last 2 hours on the phone trying to rearrange all of our plans!!!


The manager of the theatre, where my secret weapon against annoying people, MrsMe, went and bitched him out was basically unsympathetic to our plight of wanting to save seats. He actually thought she was a freak!!! Our buying tickets 2 1/2 months ago didn't help us a bit.

We will be arriving enmasse in our Team Edward shirts!! I just hope we don't get kicked out!!

0 comments: