THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Burger King Happy meal

I seriously dislike Burger King. I will drive 4 miles further to go to McDonalds or 6 miles to go to Wendy's. My neighborhood Burger King gets no love from me, but today I bought BK. Who could resist the New Moon crap they are doling out.? Not me. I cannot resist the urge to spend my husband's hard earned money on anything Twilight related.

First of all, I had to order a $6.99 Burger Shots meal and then I had to pay $.80 to get the stupid throw away cup. It is limited edition *sarcastic rolling of eyes* I hate their hamburgers and if I am forced to eat there I order a chicken sandwich. And because I took the time to take these lovely pictures, my already nasty food was cold. On the good side, I did eat it while staring at Edward.

These "special edition" trading cards are more like postcards, but do have coupons on the back. Most of the coupons ($10 off purchase at Toys r us)require a New Moon related purchase, but I can always have more things with Edward's face on it. (I am angling for an Edward pillowcase- I know RZ thinks I am going to far too)



I did get New Moon crowns. The girl asked me how many I wanted and I said 15. She laughed and said I must be a huge fan. I was like hell yeah and if I didn't have responsibilities I would be in California recovering from my hangover after partying at the premiere. (I have a connection who of course invited me on Saturday- Don't worry I am already planning my trip in June)


Damnit Rachel- get this stupid shit off of my head!!! It's crazy assholes like you who have scared Rob into becoming a hermit!!!!!
BTW-That is also the look that Rz gives me when I mention Edward, Bella or Twilight!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
I now have to go to BK for dinner! I too dislike burger king, but I am all in for this happy meal!!

Unknown said...

Why am I suddenly craving Burger King for dinner...