THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 25, 2009


There is a saying about opinions that I am sure you have all heard-- Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
I have been privy to a lot of opinions on New Moon. I am mature enough to not be upset if someone hated it. I have respect for opinions, but I have a hard time with people who haven't read the book and think I am ridiculous for loving both movies.
I agree that Twilight was not as good as it could have been. New Moon was fantastic and way exceeded my expectations. I often wonder if I would have loved them as much without having read the books, but those who judge a whole "culture" on the movies alone irritate me.
I try to live my life by speaking up only when I know what I am talking about. I don't push my opinions on those around me, most of the time. I also choose to support and RESPECT others passions.
This may seem harsh but if you haven't taken the time to read the books- fuck off! Your opinions mean nothing to me and your disdain for our love of Twilight is crap.

Find something you love and quit judging me and my fellow Twilight fans.