THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 23, 2009

sad news

I am devastated. All of my dreams of RZ and I basking in the love of Twilight together have been dashed. *tears rolling down my pitiful face*

He hated the movie!! Whaaaaaaa! In fact he fell asleep. Or maybe he was just messing with me and faking it. He went so far as to say that the first movie was better!! Whaaaaaa! *more tears- and snot*

Why does this bother me so much? I can tell you- If he had loved the movie then maybe he would have laid off of my obsession. That's not going to happen, but I would have liked him to join in. Really was it too much to ask?

Maybe he is just messing with my mind and loves it but is too perverse to admit it. Maybe he loves it.

Maybe I will make him go again.

Maybe I am deluding myself.

You can tell me- Am I delusional?

0 comments: