THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 5, 2009

Emily Young

I have, as most Twilight fans, an image of the characters in my head. My visions of Edward and Bella were always Rob and Kristen because they were on the cover of my book

I found this picture of Tinsel Korey, in full make up, as Emily Young. As a reminder, Emily is Sam's fiance'. She is scarred because of Sam losing control and mauling her. This is why Jacob is instructed to stay away from Bella.



So this is what she looks like for New Moon:







This is what I pictured:


Ok, so maybe not that drastic, but I at least expected something that couldn't be covered up with make-up and I expected her mouth to be more twisted.

I really need to stop looking at all these spoilers. I have 45 more days of driving myself crazy to go!!

0 comments: