THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 25, 2009

A offering for your eyes in exchange for my lack of creativity!!


Happy Friday!! I thought to appease you with this nice picture someone emailed to me a while ago. I like it! I like it a lot! I hope you do too!
With my offering, I also include an apology for the lack of interesting posts lately. Life is really cramping my style. I do promise a great post highlighting my birthday party tonight. Can you guess the theme!?!?! Yep-easy peesy-- Twilight!!! Actually I think it is New Moon. MrsMe has made secret plans that include me spending 12 hours removing all personal effects from my living room and kitchen. (Since Twilight my housekeeping skills have definitely suffered).
I cannot wait!! This will be the best 21st Birthday party ever!!!
(RZ and most everyone I know are not falling for the 21st birthday thing-- I think RZ is afraid it is a desperate attempt to delude myself into thinking I am not to old for Rob Pattinson. Please don't worry about my delusions. I happen to know that Rob values maturity and experience. Think of all I could teach that boy!!!)
*Oh shit!! Someone keep RZ busy for a few days so he doesn't read this!! I will be in trouble!!

0 comments: